Like everyone, we are adapting as best we can to the new — and we can only hope short-lived — reality that has overwhelmed us all.
The COVID-19 crisis is a remarkable challenge. While our practice has always focused on providing you, our customers, with everything you need to manage your hearing issues and enhance your quality of life — the reality is that we’ve had to cut back on the services we can provide and close our office.
Nonetheless, we are happy to offer continued, though limited, customer service:
- We can replenish supplies and repair the hearing aids of current patients.
- Pickup and drop-off must be scheduled in advance by calling, via phone, our office: (415) 742-4440
- We will not be having regular business hours and the office will not be open to walk-in business. Transactions must be scheduled in advance.
- We will strictly enforce minimal person-to-person contact in all transactions.
- The handoff process will be via envelopes in our mailbox.
Although we are clearly not on the frontlines fighting this pandemic, Hearing and Low Vision Solutions is part of the wider medical community. We honor the incredibly brave and tireless efforts of our fellow healthcare professionals who are directly battling COVID-19 and we arere adopting these measures in part to lessen their load.
We’ve closed our practice and are instituting strong social distancing measures. Flattening the curve is everyone’s responsibility.
In addition, we are endeavoring to meet the strict guidelines of Governor Newsom’s “Stay at Home Order” of March 19: “The supply chain must continue, and Californians must have access to such necessities as food, prescriptions, and health care. When people need to leave their homes or places of residence, whether to obtain or perform the functions above, or to otherwise facilitate authorized necessary activities, they should at all times practice social distancing.”
Thank you for your understanding and solidarity. Please ensure to give our office line a call with any questions, concerns, or requests (415) 742-4440
We look forward to providing continued care for our customers in this time.